DJ LAB (Costa Rica) and The Brooklyn Digital Conservatory (NYC) are partnering up to offer a 42 week (11 month) weekly training program in electronic music production with Ableton Live 10 at DJLAB, located in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This six module course was designed by Ableton Certified Trainer Dan Freeman (CØm1x) and will be taught by producer, sound designer Bernal Chaves and Ableton Certified Trainer Charly Fariseo.
Over the course of 6 modules, students will learn the fundamentals of Ableton Live, Music Foundations, Sound Design, Arranging and Recording, Mixing and Live Performance. Our goal is to train students to write and remix music as well as to play live. At the end of the 42 weeks, students will have a 5 song E.P. which they will submit as their final project.
Students who enroll in this course will receive the following free with the course:
- A License of Ableton 10 Suite
- A License of Komplete Select 12
- A License of the Arturia V Collection 6
- A Certificate from The Brooklyn Digital Conservatory and DJLAB
- Discounts from Soundfly.com
- Access to the studio at DJLAB (Barrio Escalante, San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Over 50 GB of samples and instruments
The course will take place Wednesdays from 6:00 – 9:00 PM at DJ LAB (Calle 33 Ave 1A #3350, Barrio Escalante) San José, Costa Rica.
For more information, view the details at the DJ LAB website here or call +506 2283 5522. You can also contact the Brooklyn Digital Conservatory at: [email protected]
For more on the course, visit the www.djlabcr.com